Nothing ruins a cute outfit quicker than a visible bra strap or a slipping tank top. This quick video from CyberSeams offers tips on how to keep those annoying straps in place. You will need ribbon or twill tape, Fray Check, snaps, a sewing needle and thread. You are instructed how to create a holder, inside a specific top, which snaps your bra or tank top into place. For example, in this video, you create a holder inside a sweater so that you can wear a coordinating tank top but not have it slide around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades