In this video, we learn how to make a tutu for Halloween. First, take your pink fabric and lay it out flat. Next, use your scissors to cut down a folded edge on the top of the fabric. Now you will have two pieces. Next you will roll the fabric down until you reach the end, then you will cut strips out of the fabric. Now, take your elastic piece and tie the strips of fabric onto it. You can use any colors you would like to make this. You can use pinks, oranges, blacks, whites, and any other colors you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades