Julie Figuera shows how to make a no-sew ballerina or princess tutu for little girls. 1. Get a 1/2-inch wide satin ribbon. Cut the ribbon about 20 inches long. 2. Measure 20 inches from each end of the ribbon. Tie a knot on the 20-inch mark. 3. Unfold a yard of tulle and roll, making sure there is no wrinkle. Cut the ends of the tulle to make it even. 4. Measure every 3 inches and cut. 5. Take each cut piece of tulle. Fold it in two and cut. 6. Take the smaller piece of the tulle, fold it in half and tie it in the ribbon. Push it all the way down to the knot. 7. Repeat the process for each piece of tulle. Arrange them in according to your chosen color pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades