The video is all about making a cat ear. The lady explained the steps we need to follow while making our own cat ears. For making the cat ears, we need fake fur fabric, which should form a square when we fold it half, a white down feather, a glue gun, scissors and a diadem.
First she took the fake fur and cut that into two squares and glued it to a triangle. After it got dried, she cut the edges so that it fix to the diadem. After that she glued the ends of the fake fur and pasted it to the diadem.
She Cut small pieces out of the down feather and glue it at the middle of the cat's ear. Finally after the cat ear was ready to use, she wore that cat ear. She also wore another cat ear made of white with pink down feather.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades