This video illustrate us how to make make easy angel wings for cosplay.
here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take all the requirements that is cardboard, feathers, glue , waist band , elastic.
Step 2: Now first of all cut the cardboard in butterfly shape.
Step 3: Now take the feathers and cover one wing of the cardboard butterfly with it so that the feathers protrude outwards.
Step 4: Now on from the bottom of the feather stick another layer of feather so that they protrude outward.
Step 5; Make five to six layer in similar manner and after that decrease the number of feathers in each layer, similarly complete the another wing.
Step 6: Now take these wings and attach to the waistband and leave it for drying. support the wings with frame
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades