Stretching your ears out to fit in a gauge looks totally counter culture and cool, but if you get too excited to load one in and stretch your earlobes too quickly there could be huge (and nasty) consequences.
Check out this video to learn how to reverse a blowout. A blowout is what happens when you stretch a hole in your ear too quickly and a small flap of skin from the inside of your piercing gets pushed out. The result is really gross, but can be fixed. One of the easiest ways to solve this problem is to simply downsize your piercing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades