For a no-wax batik dying method for your own clothes designs, you will need the following: a T-shirt, foam stamps, a medium, dye, parchment paper, fabric marker, cold water, a microwave, plastic wrap, and a pen. Place the T-shirt on plastic wrap. Insert parchment paper between the layers of fabric. Fold it in half lengthwise. Mark the folding line with a pin. Coat the stamp with resist. Stamp the garment where you want the resist to be. Allow it to air dry or dry it with a hair dryer. Mix the dyes. Partially dip the fabric in each dye in a pattern that you like. Wrap it in plastic. Microwave for 2 minutes. Remove the plastic. Rinse in cold water. Launder it. Add definition by outlining the patterns with a permanent fabric marker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades