Eddie teaches the secrets of designing your own clothes & mix dying your clothes. First mix together 1 tablespoon golden yellow, 1/2 teaspoon sunshine orange, 1/2 cup salt and 4 cups of hot water. Dip a piece of cloth to check the color, add more dye to make it darker or some water to make it lighter. Pour the dye solution in a big container with water, add some detergent and batter to mix the dye well. Put you plain shirt in hot water for sometime, squeeze it out and put it in the container for sometime. Now wash it in warm water and then in cold water. Finally dry it and wear, create your own ideas too. Follow Eddie's steps and try designing your own clothes & mix dying your clothes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades