In this video, we learn how to make a lariat necklace. First, cut your wire so it's 20" long. Then, make a loop at one of the ends and attach a small chain to it. After this, put on the crimp bead and make a loop through the bead. Once finished, take your pliers and clamp it down. Now attach your chosen beads to the wire until you reach the end where the chain is. After this, cut out three pieces of wire and attach them together in a slight v shape. After this, apply beads to them, then tie them off at the bottom. When finished, you will be able to wear your necklace! Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades