In this tutorial, we learn how to make 3D nails. You will need: nail glue, nails, glitter, nail polish, tools, and anything else to decorate. To start, paint the nail and then apply small ribbons to them at the top. You can also add in glitter if you would like. Glue the ribbons by using nail glue or super glue. For the rest of the nails, repeat the same process, making all of them look different by adding small pearls, different shapes, and glitter. Let these dry, then you can place them onto your nails with nail glue to wear with any outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades