Today I decided to try out a cool new DIY craft! But seriously, Superwowstyle and DIY crafts! Did you expect? Nah! Neither did I! But these bling shoes were a DIY fashion that I simply could not resist when I realized what potential these old shoes have. the shoes decoration just had to happen once the idea hit my head!
- Your old shoes (clean them up well, as explained in the video)
- Crystals, rhinestones or glitter (use any one or in combination - your choice!)
- Body Spray
- Old cloth
- Craft glue (or stronger glue if you are sure of not making mistakes)
- Top coat polish
- Thin brush
- Water based color
Designing time for one shoe (less than 40 minutes)
If you like this, do feel free to make requests for more fashion ideas, accessories, or such DIY videos on clothes, etc!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades