Feel a breeze sweeping through your bottom half? If you're wearing Viktor & Rolf it would be for good reason: Part of your dress is missing. Yes, gone. Finito!
Inspired by the sinking economy, credit crunch, and "cut backs", Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren (aka, Viktor & Rolf) decided to give people what they can afford... by subtracting... materials. Seemingly taking a chainsaw to their Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection, three-dimensional, geometric and asymmetrical lines are seen throughout the sculptural set giving way to 2010's most interesting in fashion design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades