This video provides tips on how to determine whether your Coach purse (or bag) is a fake. In order to spot a fake Coach purse, you have to look at the details closely. If there is a fabric pattern on the front, make sure that the letter is clearly a "C". If it looks more like an "O" or a "G", then it is a fake. Fakes will run their C's in a straight line: up and down. Coach pairs or couples their C's. The C's should be perfectly centered. Look for sloppy stitching. The creed should be clear and legibly embossed. The creed should be flat not puffy. The hangtag should have more chain visible than length of tag. Lining should be plain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades