Now, we've got yet one more 'a-ppealing' (get it?) reason to love the banana. Throw out the shoe polish. Here is the solution to dirty shoes!
Polishing your shoes with the peel will give leather an instant and inexpensive shine. Credit goes to our accented friends at the UK's VideoJug.
Though the video is wholly British, the concept is an idea lifted from Japanese Urazawa. During Japan's early 20th century depression, people were forced to innovate to save money. Urawaza-inspired inventions include the nose oil beer foam trick and baking soda-lemon deodorant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades