White. It never goes out of style. Especially the basic white button down. It's a must-have shirt for any wardrobe. But you can't just get any old white shirt. Here, we cover three different looks with a white button down, as well as a few pointers on finding that perfects white shirt and keeping it in tip-top shape.
Step 1 First look
Wear a basic white shirt with a pencil skirt for an office look. Wear a bright red belt for some extra color.
Step 2 Second look
Wear a white shirt under a shift dress. The white against your face with brighten your face.
Step 3 Third look
Accessorize! White shirts are a blank canvas for your individual style to shine.
- Pick a style/cut that suits you best.
- Watch the type of fabric. Different fabrics need different care. Read the label.
- Careful with bleach. Too much bleach turns whites yellow over time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades