A white T-shirt is a classic and looks good on everyone. In this video, we show you how to dress it up for the office.
Step 1 Buy a T-shirt
Purchase a simple, fitted V neck tee shirt. Make sure it is not too tight or sheer.
Step 2 Pair with a skirt
A black skirt is slimming and really plays off the white.
Step 3 Add a necklace
Make a statement with a bold necklace.
Step 4 Add shoes
Add colorful or metallic shoes.
Step 5 Add a cover up
A fitted cardigan finishes the look.
- Since white tees are such a staple, buy a few in the style you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades