In this tutorial, we learn how to wear a scarf for fall and winter. First, take a scarf in any material and color that you would like for your outfit. Use a solid, lace, print, or anything else that you would like to use. After you have picked it out, you can tie it around your neck so one side is tied on the back and one is on the front. Or, you can leave both sides in the back and make it loose around the neck or tight. You can also spread the scarf out so it's a slight triangle in the front and tuck the ends in the front. Have fun with it, there is not right or wrong way!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades