In this video tutorial viewers learn how to wear the National Working Uniform. This uniform has a strict policy and all must follow the uniform rules. The basic components of the uniform are: an eight point cap, blue cotton undershirt, shirt, trousers, belt with closed-faced buckle, black boot socks, blousing straps, black 9" steel-toed leather boots, embroider rank insignia and service & name tapes. This video is very detailed and clearly explains all the uniform expectations. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in and plan to join the Navy, and would like to learn how to dress in the Navy uniform to look official and formal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades