We've seen leggings look great and we've seen leggings look absolutely terrible (girls, wearing leggings with a short vintage t-shirt is NOT hipster cool. Just way too much exposure from the back, especially if you don't have a model's body).
So prevent yourself from becoming a fashion faux paus by learning hwo to wear leggings right. This video will show you how to wear ankle length, opaque, dark-hued leggings. What kinds of tops, bottoms, and dresses to wear with these leggings? Check out the tutorial to find out.
• Ankle length, opaque, dark-hued leggings
• Loose-fitting blouses, tops, and tees
• A tunic
• A dress
• A jacket
• A miniskirt
• Flats, sandals, boots, or platform shoes
• A belt (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades