In this tutorial, we learn how to wear a full formal kilt outfit with accessories. You will need: socks, garters, shoes, kilt, sporran, kilt pin, jacket, vest, and knife. First, put your socks on, then wear the garter around the sock, folding the top of the sock over the top of the garter. After this, put your shoes on, by lacing them up to the top of the socks. Next, open your kilt and wrap it around your wait. The strap should go through the buckle, then through the hole in the strap. Secure all the different buckles throughout the entire kilt, then move on to your next piece of clothing. Now, place your sporran on your body, strapping it behind you so the buckle lies in the back. A kilt pin should be pinned through the front apron only, four inches up from the bottom hem. After this, place your vest and jacket on, buckling all the different buckles on the outfit and you are ready to go out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades