In this two-part tutorial, learn how to use a stencil on a shirt to create a screen printing effect. Although this does not show you how to do real screenprinting, by using a stencil you will create the look of a screenprinted shirt and be able to transfer your image. Materials you will need include: A blank t-shirt, a high contrast image, acetate, Scotch tape, a sponge, a Sharpie, Exacto knife, some acrylic paint, and glue adhesive. Get your favorite image on a t-shirt you can wear with help from this video tutorial!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades