Sexy jumpsuit for work? You can pull it off! Here is how to transform a jumpsuit into an office outfit.
Step 1 Pick your jumpsuit
Keep it plain. No sparkles or sequins.
Step 2 Cover up
Wear a cardigan or jacket to cover up a bit and keep it conservative.
Step 3 Belt it
Add a wide belt to bring out your waist and give some shape.
Step 4 Jewelry
Layering necklaces in similar colors will keep it elegant.
Step 5 Shoes
Wear a pointy toe shoe to offset the wide pant leg.
- Never reveal too much skin in the office.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades