This video tutorial is in the beauty and style category and it is going to show you how to tie your shoe laces with only one hand. First you need to tighten up the laces and then you will have to tie the laces with the overhand knot. Take the lace on the side of the hand and hold it between your thumb and the forefinger. The distance you go is equal to the size of the hand. Pull the lace and grab it with the first joint of the little finger. Now you got to free your thumb and the forefinger get hold of the other side of the lace and pull the knot tight. Watch the video to learn the whole process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades