Chris from Hack College shows us the fastest way to tie our shoelaces. He starts with the regular twist-around knot on a shore. The key is to take two loops - one that crosses on the inside and one that crosses on the outside. Then put the loops through each other so that they switch positions and pull the loops to tighten the knot. A better description is to make two arches (loops) - one towards him and the other away from him. Then switch them in the middle and pull. Since practise will make perfect, he encourages us to keep on practising to tie the lace as fast as possible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades