These 2 videos demonstrates how to tie your Converse high tops in fun, stylish ways.
For the first video, take a pair of shoes and take out the strings. Thread one string through first whole going INSIDE.
Take the other side of the same string and do it on the other side. Make sure both sides are even in length. It doesn't matter if they're crisscrossed you will fix it later.
Take the first side of the string you were working with and thread it through NOT THE NEXT HOLE but the one after that going OUTSIDE.
Take the second side of the string and take it through the first whole on the second side. take the same string and bring it over to the other side and thread it through going INSIDE. Take the opposite string and do the same thing. This is the pattern!
For the second video, you can try the checkerboard laceup look. Basically you start with the method outlined in the first video. Then you weave a differently colored shoelace through that shoelace. Once you're finished, wrap up by tying the shoelaces together as you would normally. This look is time-consuming, but the results are worth it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades