In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a silk scarf. The first way to do this is to place the scarf on you with the sides facing down, then push both back and let drape on the shoulders. The next way is to let the sides drape down, then tie them together in the center of your body to wear with a large coat. Another way to tie this is to fold it into a rectangle, then wrap it around the neck and place one half into the other, then pull up to the neck. Any of these ways will look great and can give you a completely new outfit in just seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades