A scarf is super versatile. It can be chic-looking and keep your neck warm at the same time. In this video, Sarah James, from HairThursday, shows you 6 different ways to tie scarves.
Step 1 Pull-Through
Hang the scarf around your neck, then tie a loose knot on one side. Pull the opposite end through the loose knot. You can then slide the knot to where you want it.
Step 2 Loop/Knot
Wrap the scarf around your neck from front to back. Pull the loose ends back to the front and repeat the pull-through knot.
Step 3 Turtleneck
Wrap the scarf around your neck from front to back. Pull the loose ends back to the front and tie ends loosely and tuck the knot under the section looped around your neck, like a turtleneck.
Step 4 Loop
Fold the scarf so that the ends are together. Wrap folded scarf around your neck and pull the ends through the loop.
Step 5 Loop Through
Repeat step 4, but only pull one end through the loop. Then with the second end, go over the top of the loop, and pull through in the opposite direction.
Step 6 Parisian Necktie
Fold a square scarf into a triangle and roll into a coil from the point of the triangle. Put around neck and tie two knots, left-over-right, right over-left.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades