In this how-to video, you will learn how to tie a pareu or sarong. First, put your hands up as you wrap the cloth around your back. Now, make sure one side of the cloth is shorter than the other. Bring the long half around the side and over the shoulder. The short side should come around the back to the front. Lastly, tie both of the ends together so that it rests on top of the shoulder. Once this is done, the pareu is complete. This video shows you just how easy it is to wear a pareu or sarong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades