Lucky Levinson of Brittons of Columbia demonstrates how to tie a bow tie. First drape the tie around the neck. Make one side shorter. Cross the longer side over the shorter side, then bring the longer side back through to make a basic knot. Take the short end (which emerges from the bottom of the knot), and make a loop with the indentation under the chin. The long high side comes straight down the center of the indentation, the back trough the hole. Tighten both loops, then adjust the flat ends, and you'll have a perfect bow tie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades