This video demonstrates how to make a basic bun head wrap. You will need to use a jersey fabric. You will need to style your hair up, in a bun, ponytail, etc. First, you will need to find the point that you want to wear it on your head. Drape it over your ears, for now. Hold the ends firmly, pulling it into a ponytail. Twist the length of it. Hold the knot with one hand, while you wrap the tail around your fingers. Continue wrapping and twisting until you reach the end of the knot. The size of it will depend on the length of your scarf/wrap. For a more colorful head wrap, you can use 2 scarves for your bun. This will usually make a larger knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades