Place you tie around your neck. Make one side longer and one side shorter. Then you will criss-cross the two sides of the tie, with the longer end being placed over the short end. Take the long end and loop it around the shorter end. Then you will take the longer end and bring it through the little loop that you have already formed by looping the end around. This will give you the ascot. To do a scrunchy tie, take the ends and pull them through the loop that has formed, and then you will have a scrunchy tie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades