The white, button-down shirt is a classic. Here we show you 8 different ways to style one for your own unique look.
Step 1 The bow tie
Button all the way up and wear a statement necklace.
Step 2 Layer jewelry
Add long chains and necklaces under the collar.
Step 3 Flower
Add a flower pin for a nice, feminine touch.
Step 4 Sweater vest
Wear a sweater vest for a manly touch.
Step 5 Blazer
A colored blazer is always a good look.
Step 6 Camisole
"Unbutton" up a bit and let a cami show.
Step 7 Crop it
Unbutton at the bottom and tie the ends.
Step 8 Make it a jacket
Unbutton all the way and wear over a tank or shirt. Belt it for another look too.
- A button down in 100 percent cotton or a cotton blend works best with these looks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades