If you have a shirt you no longer wear because it is too baggy, make sure to watch this video to learn how to readjust it so that you can start wearing it again. Place the top on a level surface so that its back is facing you, as you will start working on the back part of the top. Calculate the width of the top and pinch a third from each side. Join these points that you marked towards the middle part of the shirt. The next step will then involve sewing these two points together at the back of the top. By doing this you will remove the bagginess of the shirt by sort of hiding away the extra width from the two sides of the top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades