This is a how-to video tutorial from the Pac Sun community where Akiko and here intern, Ashley, will show you how to actually destroy a pair of jeans so they will get a old and worn in look.
You will need a pair of jeans, a knife, a book or something that is strong enough to prevent the knife to cut through the other side of the jeans and some sand paper.
You will also get a link to a website from where you can buy a pair of jeans that is just perfect for this type of project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades