Moms, don't get stuck in a clothes rut. Shop in your own closet for new looks. Here we show you four outfits that this mom came up with.
Step 1 Casual everyday
Don't fight your normal signature or contrasting colors. Just freshen up what you already have with an accessory to pull colors together.
Step 2 Out to lunch
Grab something tailored from your closet and make it sleek with a scarf.
Step 3 Date night
Grab a belt to accentuate your waist. If you wear something sparkly, skip the necklace.
Step 4 Romantic
If you find something frilly for the top, go slim on the bottom and vice-versa. Proportion here is key.
- For many women, it's best to play with lots of color and light on top, calling attention to the face, and going with basic black or darker shades on the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades