Learn how to save money n clothes with these fantastic tips! 1. Before you go shopping, you must get to know your body shape, colors that suit you, and be aware of your style of life. 2. To determine your body shape, and which things actually suit you and make you look good, try on as many clothes from your friends or in the shops as you can, and be critical of your look. 3. To determine which colors suit you, find a book on the internet or in the library. (shades should complement your skin tone). 4. Contemplate on your style of life and on the clothes that you could wear at work, in school and in every day life. Don't buy things that you don't have a reason to wear. 5. Set a budget before you go shopping and stick to it. 6. Pick up all the things you like at the shop, decide which ones comply to your wardrobe(color, shape, situation), and to the other mentioned criteria: your body shape, skin tone and budget. Discard the things you don't need. 7. Don't go with your boyfriend or husband because they can get annoyed and rush you into making a buying decision you would regret. 8. Buy cheap pieces of clothing. Mix them up and add one glamorous item and you are well dressed and satisfied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades