Reconstruct your T-shirts into more stylish attire with this video! The materials you'll need are a T-shirt, scissors, a ruler, and a pen or pencil. First cut off part of the sleeves (this part is optional.) The next thing is to cut the neck all the away around the front and back, cutting off the border. Now it's time to cut the bottom of the shirt right under the hem, underneath the stitching. Keep what you've cut to use for the ties for the shirt. (You can also use string or ribbon.) Measure 10 inches from the neckline down the back of the shirt. Cut from the edge of the neckline down to where 10 inches is back to the other edge. Now mark where you want the holes for the string and make little slits for the string to fit through. Start outside at the bottom hole and push the string inward on both sides. Thread the rest and tie it in a bow at the top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades