This humorous video teaches men how to iron a shirt just like Mom did. It walks you through the steps from setting up the ironing board and the iron, to the finished product with easy to follow directions.
Making sure you check the tag for the proper temperature before you heat up the iron, begin with the collar then iron the cuffs. Do both sides to get them flat, then start on the sleeves. Using the inside seam as a guide, line up the sleeves and press both sides leaving a nice crease on the opposite edge.
Now comes the easy part. Iron each side of the front of the shirt, starting with the pocket. Now move to the back of the shirt to finish it off.
With a little practice, you'll soon have a well pressed shirt even a mother could love.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades