In this tutorial, we learn how to properly fit a blazer or suit jacket. First, try the blazer on and make sure it is not too baggy or too tight. You want the buttons to be able to close and you want the sleeves to be long enough to reach your wrists. If you need to get it altered to be shorter, mark where it should be, then bring it to a tailor to get altered. You wan to make sure the inside lining of the jacket is sewed on properly and that the shoulders are not too pointy or high. Once you have all these things inspected, make your purchase and enjoy your new clothing item!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades