Many women actually wear the wrong bra size due to the fact that they do not know how to properly measure their bra size. In order to do this properly, you should put on a bra that fits you well and take a tape measure to measure around the bottom of your bra. Next, measure your bust size across. The bottom measurement will be your band size and the bust size will be your breast size. The calculations needed in order to find the proper bra sizes are then presented in this video, allowing any woman to easily find the right bra that will fit her well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades