In this tutorial, we learn how to make a zipper belt. First, you will need to take three long zippers and then heat up a glue gun. Apply some glue to the middle zipper, then put the other zipper's side on the side where the glue is. Do this for the other side and wait for them to completely dry and cool off. After this, grab a square piece of fabric and glue the top of the zipper onto this. Press it down and wait for it to dry, then apply Velcro to the bottom and it will stick when you wear it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades