Jade Jagger from the Woman magazine's 'Make Your Own' edition is going to be showing us how she made her stylish new bracelet. Although her bracelet might look pricey from afar, she used only some basic office and art supplies to make it, such as ribbon, old keys and safety pins. Jade simply puts a bunch of safety pins in to a fluorescent ribbon and then ties some old charms and keys to the ends of the pins. It is easy and anyone can do it. You can have an impressive looking Jade Jagger inspired bracelet in no time after watching her video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades