In order to make a large hair bow, you will need the following: a headband, fabric, thread, scissors, thread, and a needle. This can be sewn by hand or with a sewing machine. You will be using a straight stitch for this. Cut your fabric to the size that you would like at a 1 to 2 ratio for width and length. Fold it in half lengthwise. Sew the sides together, using the straight stitch. Sew it with right sides together. Turn it inside out. Fold it in half, with the seam facing outward. Sew the ends together. Turn it inside out. Fold it in half again, lengthwise. Pleat it in the center by folding in the sides. Stitch the center. Cut a piece of fabric to cover the center of the bow. Sew the small piece together. Turn it inside out, placing the seam in the middle of the fold. Fold it over the large piece of fabric. Sew the ends together. Turn it inside out. Attach it to a headband.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades