In this tutorial, we learn how to make a toga in two minutes. First, pick out the fabric that you want, you will need around 6 yards. Next, get in a stance with your legs apart so you have leg room to move after you wrap it around. Then, wrap the fabric around your waist, tucking it into your back pocket to avoid using a safety pin. Next, start wrapping the rest of the fabric around your entire body until you reach the top around your chest. Don't wrap up to your neck. Then, throw the rest of the fabric over your shoulder and wrap it around to the back and tuck it in the front pocket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades