In this tutorial, we learn how to make a toga in less than five minutes. First, you will need 6 yards of fabric and about 4 safety pins. Once you have these, you will be able to make your toga. Wrap the fabric around your body tightly, then take a safety pin and pin it to your shirt that you're wearing so you know where to sew it at. After this, bring the last portion of the cloth up and around your shoulder. Once you have done this, you will have a cute toga! You can take this off and sew it to use more than once or just wear it like this with a shirt underneath, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades