Tiara-esque headbands are fun to make, and more importantly, fun to wear! You will need, 1 basic wide headband, 1 yard of cotton fabric, 1 yard tulle, flowers from the Crafts section, scissors, beads and rhinestones for details, a glue gun. Lay the headband over the fabric, towards the edge. Mold the fabric around the headband, leaving some extra fabric at the ends. Cut the fabric. Glue the fabric from the underside of the headband, and glue from end to end. Cut all excess fabric away, and trim the ends so that there's only a half-inch on each end. Fold the ends over and glue down. Try to make it as flat as possible. Lay the tulle neatly over the headband. Gather and pleat it as you glue the tulle. Trim the tulle. Pull flowers from the stem, and glue the flowers, according to your taste. Add beads or rhinestones for a personal touch! If you don't like flowers, use a big bow instead! There is no limit in creating your very own tiara!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades