In this video, we learn how to make a tee a stylish one shoulder tank. First, lay your shirt down on a flat surface. After this, cut the shoulder off one side, then cut a diagonal line down the other side, removing the other shoulder completely. Next, take a round brass ring and attach it to the first shoulder to connect the front and back of the shirt. When you are done with this, you can wear your shirt and enjoy! If you want more of a professional look, you can sew the ends of the shirt so they don't fray where you cut it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades