Will Wilks and Tom Couch demonstrate how to make a SlipKnot mask. You will need tights, newspaper, plaster of paris, paint and shaping tools such as knives. First, put the tights on your face. Then rip the newspaper into strips and have a friend apply it to your face with the plaster of paris. Wait for it to dry and then cut off the back of the tights to remove the mask from your face. Keep drying the mask overnight. Next, shape the mask to the desired form. You can use more plaster of paris. Try to make it as smooth as possible for a more finished look. Finally, paint the mask and attach elastic to hold it into place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades