1. Draw a flower template on paper.
2. Cut out the template (it's like making a paper doll).
3. Lay on long the precut fabric, about 10 folds worth.
4. Accordion fold it so each fold is the same size as the template.
5. Pin the fabric and the template together all the way through.
6. Cut the fabric out based on the template.
7. Unfold the fabric.
8. Straight stitch along the bottom edge.
9. Knot the bottom edge.
10. Pull the thread through.
11. Fluff out the flower.
12. Sew the flower base closed.
13. Attach the flower to something.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades