How to Make simple fabric flowers with Kara Janx
1. Draw a flower template on paper.
2. Cut out the template (it's like making a paper doll).
3. Lay on long the precut fabric, about 10 folds worth.
4. Accordion fold it so each fold is the same size as the template.
5. Pin the fabric and the template together all the way through.
6. Cut the fabric out based on the template.
7. Unfold the fabric.
8. Straight stitch along the bottom edge.
9. Knot the bottom edge.
10. Pull the thread through.
11. Fluff out the flower.
12. Sew the flower base closed.
13. Attach the flower to something.