In this video, user mudvayne200 teaches you how to make a Sid Wilson from Slipknot mask. You will need a roll of toilet paper, a newspaper, water, a balloon and scissors. You will want to fill up the balloon and then cut strips of newspaper. Put water on the strips of paper and place them on top of the balloon. Do this a few times to have a few layers. Once it's dry, you can cut it in half and cut holes for the eyes and mouth. You can also add a layer of toilet paper and let it dry. Color it using paint or a marker and attach a rubber band at the back. Your Sid Wilson mask is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades